Erika is a lot chunkier than Sariah was. You know I haven't been to those places that are in your slide show. (except for the shopping picture of course)
You left too soon, Crystal! But you went last year and I missed that....Duane closed the Monday before Peach Days so I didn't even get a burger...:(
I hadn't been to them either! And we don't live that far away from the Golden Spike....It's interesting the things you see when you have someone from another state with you.
5 comments:
fun slide show!!! thanks for taking me along. it was tons of fun!
I'm jealous!! I miss all the fun things!!! :(
Oh and Tippers are Sexy!!! LOVE IT!!!
Erika is a lot chunkier than Sariah was. You know I haven't been to those places that are in your slide show. (except for the shopping picture of course)
You left too soon, Crystal! But you went last year and I missed that....Duane closed the Monday before Peach Days so I didn't even get a burger...:(
I hadn't been to them either! And we don't live that far away from the Golden Spike....It's interesting the things you see when you have someone from another state with you.
I do what I can to bring enlightment to all. ;)
Post a Comment