Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Favorite Things

It has been extremely slow at work lately and I have been thinking a lot about important things......and random things. :) This is probably more random than anything else but it gives me something to do for a few minutes! So, here is a list of some of my favorite things.

*The smell of rain- It is a cleansing and makes things smell fresh. Not always a good thing in the wrong area.....
*The smell of fresh cut alfalfa- I think mostly because it reminds me of home.
*Fresh Vegetables and Fruits- Straight off of the tree or vine, still warm from the sun
*Schokolade aus Deutschland- It just isn't the same here.....:/
*French Fries- I don't know why, but I just can't get enough of the salty potato strips.....:)
*The feeling after a good, hard run- There is no better high, at least that I have experienced yet!
*The sweet sound of Laughter
*Jumping in Puddles
*The Night Sky away from the lights of civilization
*New Adventures
*Little People :) - Everything about them is just adorable. By little people, I mean children....

These are just a few of the things I have thought of while trying to find things to keep me busy at work.

3 comments:

Dana Cheryl said...

I noticed that dogs are not on your list. lol!

It's fabulous that you know what you like. Keep adding to it and soon you'll find favorite things everywhere.

Also thanks for saying that I'm perky in a non-annoying way. ;)

Just in case you forgot that convervation... You were talking about someone who's perky in an annoying way and then paused and say,"...not like you though Dana. You're totally different." LOL!!!

You crack me up! I'm glad we're roommates.

Holmes said...

I am happy my girls made your list. Little people are cute, even at times when you don't think they will be. Yesterday Sariah threw up in the car. I asked if she was okay and she said not sounding sick at all, "yeah, I burped it." Happy she was positive even though she got it all over herself and her seat.

Lisa Lou said...

I'm glad that you find me funny, Dana....and I do remember that conversation! :) Maybe one day I will add dogs to the list..... And I will keep adding to the list! Maybe I'll find more important things to add.

Of course the girls would make it! And that is good that she was so positive, kids crack me up!