Monday, December 8, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged:
I was tagged by my friend, Alysa Nelson
I am: A sister, a daughter, a child of God, a cousin, a friend, a random, crazy mess :)
I think: I've made a bit of a mess! :)
I know: I am loved and everything will be alright
I want: something special
I have: everything I need, good friends, awesome family, the Gospel of Jesus Christ....what else is needed?
I dislike: school.....being wrong, although it happens a lot!
I miss: My siblings and their families, Germany.....my Oma
I fear: little, those who know me know what I fear most!
I feel: mostly content
I hear: Christmas Music, Louis Armstrong, Zat You Santa Claus
I smell: Cows and clean laundry, nice mix... :)
I crave: Sushi, I'm with Alysa on this one, Tina and Tony spoiled me! :)
I cry: rarely, it frustrates me!
I search: for belonging
I wonder: how much worse is it going to get?
I regret: Being a jerk
I wish: that I were better prepared
I love: Germany, my family
I care: about the future.
I always: over analyze things
I worry: that my best isn't good enough
I am not: well organized
I remember: The good times!
I believe: in learning about one another to better understand each other.
I sing: to myself in the car, all the time!
I don't: trust easily
I argue: more than I should! But usually only when I'm passionate about something.
I write: little, I need to start writing more.
I win: at MarioKart! And sometimes at other things.
I lose: playing Poker, I have a terrible Poker face....
I listen: to everything!
I don't understand: Life
I can usually be found: at home.
I need: right now, snow!!
I forget: my keys, my purse.....basically things that I need!
I am happy: to enjoy all that is around me!
Now I tAg...Jill LaVon, Crystal Lyn, Jessica Sorbe, Dana Cheryl

No comments: