Saturday, November 22, 2008

Weekly Update

Lots of exciting news in the life of Lisa.... :) Ok, not really but last weekend, due to some issues, I moved back to Willard to live in my parents basement again. Just kidding, I did move home to my parents house but I have moved up at the Holmes house, due to the vacated space my sister left and am now living upstairs with a crib in my room! :)

Also, today I ran a 5k race in SLC and was able to run with my freundin und Schwester im Evangelium, Jaime Pedersen. Not as fast as I would have liked but I finished and was not beat by all of the little 8-14 year old girls. It was called Girls on the Run, a non-profit organization supporting young girls in health lifestyles.

And that is my update for now. I am looking for a job again but if all else fails I will go beg Tina for a job on Tuesday. :)



3 comments:

Holmes said...

I am happy you did the 5K. I remember when I used to run, but know I am a whimp when it comes to running, climbing stairs now there is an event for me :)
By the way and undokai is a sports/field day. Field days are a little similar, but the atmosphere here is quite different. It is like a national heritage.

Josh & Stormie Tingey said...

Hey how are u? I bet its nice to be home ( with your mom and dad) i know i love going home even just for a visit. Although my home has changed from the one i grew up in lol.

Jessie & Mike Sorbe said...

Well,.. I MISS YOU!! I'm glad that you made it home safely, and I bet your enjoying being back!! How was your Thanksgiving? We had a great time! Now that I'm getting a better hang of this thing, I will defenantly keep in touch! :D Slowly but surely I am learning more & more about this blog thing! LOL! Well, write me back!
Miss Ya!
Jessica (Jess) ;)