
Well, I still don't have an actual job yet.......hopefully soon!! Because if I don't get a job soon I will be forced to apply at .......fast food restaurants......:(
In other news, Dana bought the Breaking Dawn book on Friday Night/Saturday Morning and then told me that I could read it because she was going to bed! Honestly, what was she thinking, I did not need to stay up all night because once I started I could not stop! And I tried to skip so that I could find out what happened in the end so I could go to sleep but it just didn't work out...... I don't know why I do this to myself! I loved how Stephenie Meyer kept me guessing, although I will admit there were some parts where I did get a little bored.
I made Apfel Struedel today! Ich freue mich dass es geklappt hat! It turned out well actually, maybe I do have a knack for baking after all! Of course then I remember my quarktaschen...... maybe that didn't work out because I am using a German recipe in America....:) Probably not the case. Delicious Apfel Struedel for me! Of course, it reminded me of my grandma and then made me long to return to live in Germany. I like visiting Utah but I must admit that Germany definitely feels more like home, I miss it so much! Dana told me the other day that I need to marry a German and today, I whole heartedly agree.....but I don't think that I am going to find one in Cedar City, UT. Man weisst nie!
In other news, Dana bought the Breaking Dawn book on Friday Night/Saturday Morning and then told me that I could read it because she was going to bed! Honestly, what was she thinking, I did not need to stay up all night because once I started I could not stop! And I tried to skip so that I could find out what happened in the end so I could go to sleep but it just didn't work out...... I don't know why I do this to myself! I loved how Stephenie Meyer kept me guessing, although I will admit there were some parts where I did get a little bored.
I made Apfel Struedel today! Ich freue mich dass es geklappt hat! It turned out well actually, maybe I do have a knack for baking after all! Of course then I remember my quarktaschen...... maybe that didn't work out because I am using a German recipe in America....:) Probably not the case. Delicious Apfel Struedel for me! Of course, it reminded me of my grandma and then made me long to return to live in Germany. I like visiting Utah but I must admit that Germany definitely feels more like home, I miss it so much! Dana told me the other day that I need to marry a German and today, I whole heartedly agree.....but I don't think that I am going to find one in Cedar City, UT. Man weisst nie!
4 comments:
Poor Mom, if you marry a German & spend all your time in Germany. Gramma camp will be her only consolation. Jill might stay in UT, but who knows. I never planned to live far from home. In fact I was the last to realize that marrying Mike would mean lots of moving. :)
We'll pray for a hot Mormon German man to move to Cedar City!
Right on that one Dana! It's on my to do list....first up I need a job and then comes the man. I know that God can handle giving more than one thing at a time, I just hate asking for more....Again the pride creeps in, pesky pride!
Don't worry I'll do the praying for ya... :)
You know our landlord is expecting ya to elope any day now. LOL!
Post a Comment