Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Cedar News

Dana is on my case to update my blog, so I'm updating....happy Dana??:)
I had a really good day at work today. It was a little slow so we were talking about languages and I said that I spoke German, which started a conversation about Germany. Maybe an hour later we got a call from a man in......Germany!! Molly answered the phone and while entering his address remembered that I speak German so she gave the phone to me and I talked with Jakob for 30-40 minutes!! It was fun to speak German, of course I am rusty and forgot some of the silliest words but it went well and he understood what I was trying to explain!!
This past weekend I went home for some family reunions, it was a lot of fun to see family again. I haven't seen some of them from the Holmes side in a few years so that was a lot of fun and it seems that some of them I don't even remember ever meeting! Hopefully we will be able to do that one every year so that we can see each other at least once a year. The Wells' are always lots of fun! And my cousin Alicia was able to make it with her adorable family. They just had their fourth child and she is a cutie! Alicia is blonde and fair and her husband, Aaron is brunette and dark and their four children alternate. Aaron says that it is funny when he takes Joquie out because people don't think that she belongs to him. Alicia says that people have asked her if they adopted...:) They have very polite adorable children. I forgot to take my camera up with me but I hope to have my family send me some of the pictures they took.
All in all, things in Cedar City are going well. Don't worry, Dana will ensure that I update my blog frequently!:) Love you Dana!

3 comments:

Dana Cheryl said...

Yes I'm happy now! :) I'm glad ya'll had a good time. I've always enjoyed family reunions. Don't ya just love meeting folks that you're related to but have never met?! :)

I'll have to post our "Angry Is An Angry Language" video. ha ha!

Trisha said...

Hey Lisa! I hate that I didn't get to say bye to you last week! But at least I can keep up with you here!

And the "German is an Angry Language" video is a must post! I love it! I'd do it myself, but I'm such a loser I can't figure out how to get it from my phone to the computer! :) Oh well! It was good fun!
And so great to meet you! I'm glad you had fun at the reunion!

Dana Cheryl said...

Thanks for correcting the video's title Trisha. I'll get that posted either tonight or tomorrow.