Ok, so I have been terrible about updating my blog, Sorry! I am getting married to Eric Roylance on August 13 in Washington State. I know, most of you didn't know that I was dating anyone. :) So, here is the story of Lisa and Eric according to me.....the story may have some variation when told by Eric. :P
Eric and I met in 2007 while we were both living in Kaiserslautern, Germany, fondly referred to by military personnel as K-town. I was there living with my sister, Crystal and her husband Andy, as a nanny for their infant daughter Sydnee. Eric was living with his parents. In K-town they have a Center for YSA's which is similar to an Institute. We saw each other pretty regularly the time while I was in Germany. In August of 2007, I returned to Utah and Eric remained in Germany. We had minimal contact through email until August 2008 when we started talking more regularly. In January of 2009 I made a quick visit to Ellensburg where he was living, receiving his teaching certificate, on my way to Seattle to pick up Crystal and her two girls. Eric and I began daily communication and would talk on the phone almost weekly. My mom would tease me on Saturdays that it was Eric's day to call. :) At the end of May I again went to Washington to visit Eric in hopes of clarifying what our relationship status was. Which brings us to our current status. :) I guess you could say that I got clarification on the situation!
So, that is the story of Eric and Lisa, I hope that helps with the curiousity of all. Sorry I don't have any pictures of the two of us together. I completely forgot to take out my camera when I was in Washington visiting last month.
7 comments:
LOL! You're forgiven for not having a picture. I'm sure there were other things on your mind.
I've said it before & I'll say it again... Congratulations!!!
Congrats!! Totally exciting! We are so excited you have found someone to spend the rest of your life and hopefully eternity too!!
Congrats! Look forward to the pictures! And thanks for the story :)
this is awfully dry. We want details!!!
Mom asked if I made it romantic....honestly Michael, this is me you're talking to! I'll have Eric write a story and post it for you with details.... :P
Congrats! I liked the love story... but how did he propose?
Wow! I'm so glad that I just found your blog! Congrats on the engagement! Wht a great story... I toolove Germany and K-town oddly enough.
So happy for you!!!
Post a Comment