Wednesday, October 1, 2008
SEXY
Yesterday, a conversation from my days of living in Ogden came to mind. My flat mate, Calvin, always asked thought provoking questions and made interesting observations. (If you would like the explanation as to why I was living in a Co-ed apartment, check the comments, that is a completely different train of thought!) Shortly before I moved back to Willard, Calvin asked me if I felt sexy. I don't remember exactly what my answer was at the time but I do remember that it was basically a no. Anyway, while driving home from work yesterday I remembered this conversation and have since been thinking a lot about the question, Do I feel sexy? Calvin said that all women have the right to feel that they are sexy and it recent weeks I have come to realize the truth of his statement. I also believe feeling sexy comes from being comfortable with who one is. At this point in my life, I know who I am and am completely comfortable with myself, which means that I do feel sexy....:) So, ladies, you do have the right to feel sexy and you should!! No matter what.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
My sister and I got an apartment together in Ogden in July of 2002. It was two bedrooms and we decided to get a flatmate for one of the rooms and share the other. So, a month later, Amandeep moved in. She is originally from India. Crystal decided that she was going to join the Army and moved out in Dec. 02, leaving me with a year lease and barely making enough to pay rent. Amandeep mentioned that she had a friend that would like to move in but it was a guy friend. Me, being the open minded person that I am :), said I didn't have a problem with that. And so Amandeep and I shared a room and Calvin took the 2nd bedroom. That is basically how I ended up being the white girl living with an Indian and an African.....It's been so long that I don't remember exactly what country Calvin was from.
Happy you feel sexy! I think it is to easy to feel that you aren't good enough for some reason or another, but you are right we all have the right.
Good on you Lisa! All women have the right to feel sexy in their own skin!
Someday I'll get there.... But you, my dear, are there. Relish it!
Live in that bliss girl! Thanks for the Public Service Announcement... :)
I can't wait to see your hair cut, Lisa! You'll look wonderful I'm sure!
Post a Comment